Shimeji is a Windows desktop mascot that freely wanders and plays around the screen.
[Click for more info.]
Anyway, HUZZAH~! I finished making this thing! It's a little messy still but whatevs, I'm happy with it. I'm actually considering this one practice for my Medic Shimeji that I've shelved for the time being. Hirasawa is relatively easy to caricature (for me at least), and that combined with his rather simple outfit made for a really quick project.
For those not in the know, a Shimeji is a little desktop buddy that hangs out on your screen. It walks around, climbs on stuff, and is generally there to be friggin' cute. It can interact with your internet browser as well; it may start climbing the sides of the window or even dangle from the bottom of it (the browser window can't be full screen btw) or if it's feeling particularly mischievous, the shimeji may grab the window and kick it off screen! The shimeji's also like to duplicate themselves and you may find your desktop covered with the little bastards.
I'm not sure who else would want it, but I guess I'll slap up a download link.
Shimeji - Hirasawa.rar
- Comes with Shimeji-ee (Mischievous ver + Original Shimeji & Kuro Shimeji) + Hirasawa Shimeji
1. Download Shimeji file
3. Move folder to directory of your choice
4. Click Shimeji-ee.exe
5. Choose Shimeji from menu
- The download comes with Shimeji-ee, an unoffical English translation of the original (Japanese) program. It also comes with the 2 orignal Shimejis as well as my Hirasawa one.
- This is a portable program so there is no need to install. Just drop the folder anywhere and you're good to go.
- I'm fairly certain this only works with Windows so sorry Mac users.
- This program eats up memory. Low end machines may start to lag if too many shimejis are used at once.
Group-Finity for the original program.
Shimeji-ee for the English translation.
~crazy-chibi @ dA for the shimeji I used as a base.
I might post this in the Hirasawa comm; who knows, someone might be interested. But it is 6 in the morning and oh my god why am I still awake. Goin' to bed.